Raft (Half/Full Day)
- Raft / Surf the Nile
- Jump / Swing the Nile
- Stay the Nile
- Team Building
GRADE: 5 / TIME: 5-6 Hours Rafting
Widely regarded as the best one day rafting trip on the planet. This is the safest and most popular trip down the Nile, challenging legendary rapids in the hands of those who know the river best.
Wild or Mild
Choose to paddle as part of a team or opt for a softer option and be rowed downstream by our professional guides in the safety raft. Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch on Malubisi island mid-stream in the Nile (this option is unique to Adrift) and relax the beneath the spacious thatched rooves we have purposely designed and constructed at the start and end points of the rafting experience. There is no better value on the Nile.
- Award-winning 5-star Adrift river crew, by far the most experienced on the continent
- Safety rafts and kayakers, and a professional photographer
- High-flotation life jackets, helmets, spray jackets and custom-made rafting equipment
- Delicious lunch on our private mid-river island
- Tasty snacks beneath our stunning thatch roof shelters at the start and finish points.
- FREE vehicle shuttle from Kampala to Jinja
- No rafting or swimming experience is necessary (min age 16 years)
- Adult: US $125
- Adult: US $140