Full/Half Day Whitewater Rafting
Heart-pounding whitewater rafting excitement; unequalled anywhere on the planet!
Grade 5 – 31kms – 5/6 hours rafting:
Adrift’s one day rafting trip is the most popular ride on the Nile – over 40,000 people have rafted safely with Adrift in the last 14-years.
Wild or Mild:
Choose to raft in the paddle-powered boats for one of the wildest raft rides on the planet, or opt to be rowed downstream by our professional guides in the safety raft.
The trip includes:
- Award-winning Adrift river crew, by far the most experienced on the continent
- Safety rafts and kayakers, photographer and video-kayaker
- High-flotation life jackets, helmets, spray jackets and custom-made rafting equipment
- ‘Famous’ Adrift lunch on our private mid-river island, complimentary beer/sodas after the trip
- FREE vehicle shuttle from Kampala to Jinja
- BBQ snack after the trip
No rafting or swimming experience is necessary (min age 16 years)
$125 (Full day),
$115 (Half day)
We have special prices for Ugandans (proof of identity is required !!!) – contact us for details