The Adrift River base offers:
- Clean, well maintained ablution areas with incredible HOT showers
- Cliff-top bar and restaurant with unrivaled Nile views and great food
- Lush grass-covered camping areas and plenty of shade
- Tastefully appointed dormitory rooms with 36x beds
- Comfortable safari tents with thatched roofs, twin beds, x8 tents
- Wooden chalets with double beds and private decks, x3
- Night video showings of the day’s rafting action
- Nile High Bungee jump and Full moon bungee jumping
- Internet access: just ask our friendly staff
- FREE vehicle shuttle from Kampala to Jinja.
Dorms $US10, including bedding
Safari Tents $US40 per tent, includes bedding
Wooden Chalets, $US50 per chalet, including bedding
Perched on the Victorian Source of the Nile, this new permanent tented camp offers stunning views of Kalagala Falls which is one of the most striking rapids along the entire length of the mighty Nile. Each of the 15x tents is very generous in size, has a private wooden deck overlooking the river, expansive gardens and well appointed bathroom areas. Expect this stunning new accommodation facility to be open later in 2010.
Situated mid-river between two explosive waterfalls, this island hide-away is unbelievable. Each of the expansive rooms is privately located amidst thick riverine forest with extraordinary views. Hundreds of metres of raised wooden walkways traverse the island linking the rooms. Outside baths on each of the private decks give visitors an unforgettable experience. Located less than 1 1/2 hours from Kampala on the Kayunga – Njeru road, Wildwaters Lodge is expected to become a popular retreat from the city, a place where guests will be able to immerse themselves in the beauty of the Nile in complete and utter privacy and bliss.